Sunday, November 30, 2014

Why you should Get a Cleaner ?!


It’s essentially buying time

At the end of your life, if you were offered the opportunity to buy ‘extra’ hours at a rate of £10 an hour, would you do it?
If you had the money of course you would.
Well obviously it would depend on your state of health as well but let’s assume you’re in a good state of health, who wouldn’t want to purchase extra hours to spend with their loved one doing things they really enjoy. It’s a cliche and it’s mushy but our time here is precious, when you ‘outsource’ tasks like cleaning you’re using your resources (your money) to buy something that has the highest value of all, time.
I’ve resisted getting a cleaner for a long time as I felt there was a certain amount of shame in having someone else clean your house, I thought people would think I was lazy. I realize now that it’s actually no different to spending money on a meal out or clothes…you’re just buying something that has the highest value of all, time.

Your stuff will be better looked after and you’ll have to replace it less often

It’s false economy to decorate your home beautifully and purchase good quality items if you don’t care for it properly. Dusty gadgets are gadgets falling into disrepair. Bathrooms not cleaned often enough are getting mouldy etc… I don’t think I need to go on. The better you look after things the less often you’ll need to replace them. Paying to have someone clean them if you don’t have the time or inclination is an investment.

If you can make more money per hour doing something else

If you can make more money per hour doing the work you love then it makes financial sense to get a cleaner. If a cleaner costs £10 an hour and you make £25 an hour then that’s £15 an hour you’ve just MADE. Of course this is all presuming you use the additional hours to work and not just skive off ;)
It will make you feel better and make you more productive
It’s well researched and documented that a clean and tidy work space will make you feel better and thus make you more productive. Investing in clean surroundings if you work from home makes complete sense.
It gives you time to tackle other home improvement jobs
Part of what swung it for me is that I have a long list of other home improvement/deep cleaning /sorting jobs that I just don’t get around to as I never get past the general upkeep. Having someone in will free up time to focus on those other jobs. In fact I’ve set aside the day the cleaner comes to focus on those jobs to ensure my time is spent wisely.
So Contact Us at 04-3966779.

No comments:

Post a Comment